Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Ceremony Part 1

 

Happy Wednesday everyone! What a fabulous week it’s been. Must be because it’s a short one! 3 day work week is pretty awesome. Too bad it isn’t like that every week, bah!

It’s beginning to feel like the wedding was years ago when in fact it hasn’t even been 3 months ago! Marriage it’s self is still fresh and new to Ryan and I which is nice. I still can get into a giggle fit when calling him my husband.

The wedding ceremony was something that was very important to me. Being the religious person I am, I was looking forward to being married in my church and becoming one with my husband in the eyes of God.

Getting to the church was so exciting! My parents blared “Going To The Chapel” from the car speakers. To get out of the car with a big dress is tricky but then I started fluffing out the dress and taking a deep breath before it all began! It just felt like I was in a dream!

0269

0271

0273

It’s a small church and the 12th of May was abnormally hot but most people fit inside and my wonderful photographer(s) captured some of those guests.

0216

0230

0229

Finally, it was time to get the ceremony started. The musician’s started playing 

0239

and in entered the mother’s.

0234

0240

Next it was time for my wonderful ladies to make their way down the aisle.

0241

0243

Amanda

0245

0246

Rebekka

0251

0253

and Jill

I had said from the beginning that no matter what happens it’s not a big deal if the flowers girls walk down the aisle or not. If for some reason they become all shy then not to worry about it.

0274

Little did I know that I have SUPER STARS for flower girls! The little professionals put on their prettiest smiles, held up their bouquets and walked down the aisle like champs!

0259

0262

0264

As the flowers girls left to walk down the aisle the French doors closed again and it was just my dad and I left.

What a feeling! A wave of emotion came over me as I stood with my dad as his baby girl for the last time. I was excited to see my man finally, nervous about the grand entrance and everyone looking at me and a little sad as the inner little girl in me held on tight to my daddy, my hero.

0282

This was the moment I’ve been thinking and dreaming about for as long as I could remember. I was a bride and I was about to walk down the aisle to marry my best friend!

0277

Happy Wednesday!

xo 

5 comments:

  1. I just got goosebumps! I'm totally gonna cry when it is just me and my dad. I'm crying now. Haha. LOVE the pic of you two! Such a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked like a princess that day xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really did look like a princess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all looked like princesses, the flower girls & bridesmaids and MOH too. So beautiful. Can't wait for the 2nd part...your video made me cry. I am so proud of you and my other bloggers, Stacy and Jillian for being so open and discussing your faith. How wonderful to know its a foundation of your lives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, beautiful pictures, I love the color combo, and the dark grey suits on the guys. Congrats!

    Jennifer

    http://apopofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete