Monday, April 16, 2012

Short Form Of The Weekend

 

Happy Monday everyone! That had to be one of the fastest weekends on the history of the planet! It seriously feel like it went by in a blink! It was so jammed pack with fun!!

I am happy to report that I not only got Mae’s but had it twice in one day!

Usually, during the summer, the group that works here at the farm in the office get or make something special for lunch on Friday. This week was no different but because Mae’s has finally opened we decided to head there for our lunch! I got my tried and true, Chicken finger platter. And it was everything I had hoped for when I was craving Mae’s.

That evening, Ryan came to punch out at work and right away he could smell french fries in the office. He looked at me with the saddest eyes and said “you ate Mae’s without me?”

Ha ha. Poor guy was crushed so I took him there for supper and I split my poutine with him.

Saturday morning I could not, for the life of me, sleep in! At 5 AM I was wide awake so I decided to just rest and relax while watching infomercials all morning.

Later that morning I headed to my friend and hairdressers, Lisa’s to get my hair all beautified for that evening because it was

STAG DAY!

Lisa did a fabulous job, as usual.

hair done

The only issue. Because of my nice hair I wouldn’t have been able to lay down to nap. I needed a nap and so I improvised. While holding my forehead, sitting up I was able to catch a few z’s!

That evening was obviously the stag but I don’t want to go into too much detail until Wednesday! :-)

Here’s a short preview:

stag

The end of the evening with Nick (owner of the bar) and Andrea (who’s birthday it was!). Andrea and I use to both work at Gavan’s!

Sunday was very necessary day of rest! We were tired! ha ha! The best moment on Sunday was when Ryan and I walked into the restaurant for breakfast and little Caden (Jill’s nephew) asked me where I was at church! I just told him that I was sick. ha ha

Sunday evening we ended up at my parents for supper and a game of sequence. It was nice sitting around and chatting about the evening before!

How was your weekend?

xo

1 comment: